Welcome to the Rural Municipality of Reciprocity No. 32!
The R.M. of Reciprocity No. 32 was incorporated as a rural municipality on December 11, 1911. The first meeting of the newly incorporated municipality was held on January 8, 1912 at Mr. Spencer's home on the NE 16-5-33 W1M. At inception the municipality had 826 residents. As of the 2011 census the resident population of the municipality is 386.
The R.M. consists of Townships 4, 5, and 6 and Ranges 32, 33, and 34 west of the first meridian and surrounds the Village of Alida. The major industries within the boundaries of the R.M. remain agriculture and oil and gas.